ANU. Apply direct for 2021
What you need to know:
- There is no application fee
- You will be required to meet the co-curricular or service requirement - we have adjusted our requirements due to the disruptions of COVID-19, please review the updated co-curricular or service schedule
- You will apply for admission, guaranteed accommodation, and over 200 scholarships all in one application
- You will now get an offer in August based on your Year 11 results. This offer will be honoured for study in 2021, as long as you complete Year 12
ANU. Virtual Open Day.https://virtualopenday.anu.edu.au/
UNSW. Virtual School Presentation.
Delivered by two of our Student Ambassadors, Jenni and Daniel, this 30-minute presentation is designed to give you an overview of everything on offer at UNSW. During this talk we cover our degrees, student life, exchange, scholarships and admissions information, including Guaranteed Entry, adjustment factors and alternative admissions pathways. https://www.futurestudents.unsw.edu.au/unsw-virtual-school-presentation
QTAC applications due 28 September
Univerity Course Guides.
The links to the Course Guides for every university in Australia have been added to our careers website. If you go to the "Post School Options" menu >> "University" >> "Info. About Uni's and Courses" you will see that the "Course Guide" link has been added to the list for each university. The links to the various TAC Guides will be added also as they become available. https://www.townsvillegrammarschoolcareers.com/?page=uni-info
ANU UPDATE. Changes to direct admissions for 2021.
In response to COVID-19 study disruptions, ANU have changed their admissions process for Year 12 students who are applying directly to ANU for undergraduate study in 2021.
We will now make offers based on Year 11 results on 10 August 2020, and these will be honoured for study in 2021 as long as students have completed Year 12.
You still need to complete your Year 12 in order to be eligible for study in 2021.
If your Year 11 results don't meet entry requirements, we will automatically consider your Year 12 results in the December offer round.
Learn more about these changes and how it may affect your application, the co-curriculars and service requirement, or program pre-requisites in our Frequently asked questions - Changes to domestic admissions for 2021.
Frequently asked questions – Changes to domestic admissions for 2021
In response to COVID-19 study disruptions, we have changed our admissions process for Year 12 students who are applying directly to ANU for undergraduate study in 2021. Key information:
<https://teams.microsoft.com/l/message/19:email@example.com/1586477864354?tenantId=5725d0d1-7ce7-4be0-a297-3c07bf1a38e2&groupId=a3aab121-315c-4564-b090-c2ec9a037ed5&parentMessageId=1586477864354&teamName=Year 12 Careers&channelName=General&createdTime=1586477864354>
ANU. Apply direct for 2021
Direct applications are now open and will close 25 May 2020. You can apply if:
- You will complete your Australian Year 12 studies in 2020 or an International Baccalaureate Diploma in November 2020
- You will be applying for an undergraduate program that starts in 2021.
Click HERE for latest job vacancies.
If you need to create a resume go to your Student Secure Area, log in and go to "Create a resume"